Memory Care Services
Our care needs are as individual as we are. BrightStar Senior Living of Madison is your solution for professional care for early, middle, and late-stage dementia care.
Whether it’s complex Alzheimer’s care or daily dementia care and support, our BrightStar Connections℠ program includes regular assessments, performed by a nurse, to take each resident’s physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and even social needs into consideration to promote optimal wellness day in and day out. These assessments, then, inform a highly individualized plan of care, which consists of a combination of care and medication support when and how you need it based directly on your unique needs. In our Memory Care Neighborhood, we also have a full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator who plans and facilitates resident-oriented programming 7 days per week.
Our mission is to provide residents living with Alzheimer’s or dementia the individualized care and support they need to:
- Live with dignity and purpose safely and securely
- Enjoy optimal health and emotional well-being
- Maintain connections to the people, places, things, and memories that matter most to them
Dementia Care Offered
- Personalized Life Story books
- Supporting and maintaining the daily rhythm of our residents (structured, supported daily routines)
- Specialized behavioral approaches
- Engaging Life Skills stations
- And more
We also offer a comprehensive medication management program to ensure residents are receiving the needed level of medical support for safe medication management, administration and oversight.