Professional Memory Care Services In The Midwest
Whether it’s daily memory support or complex advanced dementia care, the care BrightStar Senior Living® provides is as individual as our residents are, making us a highly valued solution for professional early-, middle- and late-stage dementia care. Unlike other communities, we also have a full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator who plans and facilitates resident-oriented programming every day of the week.
Memory Care Features
- Structured, supported daily routines that help maintain the daily rhythm of our residents with just the right amount of Things to Do
- Environmental cues that help with seasonal, directional and time-of-day orientation
- Thoughtful community design that optimizes function and enables residents’ ability to navigate
- Purposeful programming scheduled seven days a week by our full-time Life Enrichment Coordinator
- Specialized behavioral approaches
- Engaging Life Skills areas
- IN2L – computer system that provides cognitive stimulation and connection
- Comprehensive medication management program to ensure residents are receiving the needed level of support for safe medication management, administration and oversight.
- And more
Staff receives additional Memory Care training and can become certified in BrightStar Connections?, our Person-Centered Approach of a Higher Standard of Memory Care. Regular assessments performed by a nurse take each resident’s physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social needs into consideration to promote optimal wellness and purposeful approaches to behavioral expressions day in and day out. These assessments further inform a highly individualized plan of care, combining care and medication support when and how it’s needed based directly on your unique needs.
My dad has a very impaired memory, and they are able to keep him engaged. I’ve been amazed at what they are able to do. This was not my experience in other facilities. I am kept in the loop on a weekly basis, so even though I am out of state, I’m well-informed.